Today’s post will be related to the most beautiful quotes about flowers and nature. We live in a world that is evolving so fast in all aspects; we forget to see around us, the beautiful earth that we own. When you were on the way to your job, you make a stop to contemplate your surroundings? A tree, a flower, anything? Try it!
I invite you to appreciate the little things that bring joy to our lives and remind us that is a miracle that we’re here today. I’ll leave you with the following quotes that can make you feel more inspired, appreciated and happy.
Thanks for reading!
- Wherever you are, be all there. – Jim Elliot
- Bloom where you are planted. – Unknown
- You belong among the wildflowers. You belong somewhere you feel free. – Tom Petty
- Just living is not enough… One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. – Hans C. Andersen
- Happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower and draws all good things towards you. – Maharishi M. Yogi
- Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. – Gerard De Nerval
- Be honest, be nice, be a flower not a weed. – Aaron Neville
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man, cannot live without love. – Max Muller
- May the flower remind us why the rain was so necessary. – Xan Oku
- To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow. – Audrey Hepburn
- Like wildflowers; you must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would. – E.V
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them. -Henry Matisse
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. – Alfred L. Tennyson
- Somedays I am the flowers, somedays, I am the rain. – Pavana
- Happiness blooms from within. – Unknown
- Like flowers, we can also choose to bloom. – The goddess rebellion
- It’s so curious: one can resist tears and ‘behave’ very well in the hardest hours of grief. But then someone makes you a friendly sign behind a window, or one notices that a flower that was in bud only yesterday has suddenly blossomed, or a letter slips from a drawer… and everything collapses. – Colette
- I must have flowers, always, and always. – Claud Monet
- A garden to walk in and immensity to dream in, what more could he ask? A few flowers at his feet and above him the stars. -Victor Hugo
- What we do see depends mainly on what we look for… In the same field the farmer will notice the crop, the geologists the fossils, botanists the flowers, artists the colouring, sportsmen the cover for the game. Though we may all look at the same things, it does not all follow that we should see them. – John Lubbock
- The violets in the mountains have broken the rocks. – Tennessee Williams.
- Spring: a lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be. – Unknown.